1, the use of door closer and choice
Door products must meet the national standard GB2698-2005, for the purpose of fire doors should be in accordance with the door of the GA93-1995 "fire door closed door test" requirements.
The factors that should be considered in selecting a door closer are: the weight of the door, the width of the door, the frequency of opening the door, the use of the request and the use of the environment, etc.. The weight of the door and gate width is to select the types of the main factors behind closed doors, the common gate with fire doors, wooden doors, aluminum alloy doors, glass doors, steel doors and. The weight of the door is usually small, and the choice of a smaller size, and vice versa. And the frequency of the door is closely related to the quality of the product quality, for the use of frequent occasions, should be asked to seal the product performance is good, long life.
1) whether the need to open the door after the automatic shutdown function;
2) damping and buffering function, quickly open the door to a certain position to produce damping, and the damping and buffering power and range can adjust itself according to the use requirements. This function is used to prevent forced quickly open the door when the door or the lock hitting the wall, or emergency escape to prevent people in fast open weight loss while the forward tilt fell to the ground.
3) the time delay is slow to close the door, the door is closed from the open door at the maximum position, and can be adjusted according to the requirement. Suitable for use in and out of the frequent and many places, especially the hospital, there are elderly, children and people with disabilities in the use of the door and channel.
4) close force adjustable, can use in the heavy door with the door wide range of very different door installation, and for environmental reasons closed resistance of the larger places. Random stepless regulation can obtain satisfactory close force, especially in coastal city, travel and other influenced by wind and closed resistance (door force) often change places.
5) the temporary closing performance of the damper (vertical door closer) - when opening any angle, closing the valve should be able to temporarily suspend the reset function.
6) the safety and fast ultra Damping off (vertical door closer) - in the process of closing any angle, the external force is suddenly applied, and it should be able to safely and quickly shut down.
7) the use of the environment: fire prevention requirements and in winter 35 degrees below zero in the place of the antifreeze requirements.
The normally closed doors for choice according to the manufacturer's product specifications, according to the strength of different size or adjustable force size to match the size and weight of the biconditional gate. The following table is the quality / size of the test doors of the 7 grades specified in the standard EN BS 1154 (a recognized standard for a door closer). Door closing force is usually specified between the 7 and 1 of the value, the greater the number, the greater the ability to show the door closer.
Test door quality / size
Capacity size number
Recommended door width
Test door quality
2, the installation of the door closer
A, door closer installation
The most commonly used door closer is the outer mounted behind closed doors, and their installation methods are as follows:
The most common standard usage is to install the door closer to the hinge side, the door open side. When such installation, door closers arm outwards, about 90 degrees and the door frame.
Second usage, the door closer installed in the opposite side of the hinge side, the door closed side. Usually an additional support provided by the door closer is mounted to the arm parallel to the door frame. This usage is usually not willing to put in closed door installed on the outside of a building on the doors open outwards.
The door closer is mounted to the door frame instead of the door, and the door closer to the opposite side of the door. This usage is available in outward open the door, especially only very narrow along without wide enough space to accommodate closed the doors of the fuselage.
The third usage, vertical closed (built in vertical door closers) invisible erect inside the shaft side of the door leaf is, from the outside can not see screws and parts can be the door into a whole, single and double opening and closing, simple construction.
B, the installation steps of the door closer:
Usually with door closers provide instructions for use with an installation model, so read the instructions first. According to the direction of opening and closing force and door closers body, a connecting seat door hinge mounting dimensions to determine the installation position.
2) according to the requirement of the size of the door closing force, the closing force can be changed by reversing the connecting seat 180 degrees or changing the connecting position between the connecting rod and the connecting seat. The connecting rod is adjusted and the greater the distance between the center line of the hinge, door closing device power is smaller, and the greater strength.
3) according to the installation of model position indicator, to determine the installation position of the screw, and then drilling and tapping.
4) install the door closer to the fuselage with screws.
5) installation of fixed connection seat.
6) install the drive plate with screws.
7) the adjusting rod is adjusted to 90 degrees with the door frame, and then the connecting rod is connected with the driving board together.
8) don't forget to put on the plastic cover, it can be used to catch the hydraulic oil leakage closers.
9) after the installation is completed, check whether the fixed screw fastening, no loose or not strong phenomenon. The door opened to the maximum opening position, the rotating arm hinged door closers, check whether the door or door frame collision or friction.
Closing speed of door closer
10) adjust the closing speed of the door closing device according to the need. Usually the door closer to 2 speed (throttle valve spool) screw. Above the adjustment screw for the first section of the closing speed adjustment screw, the lower part of the adjustment screw for the second paragraph (usually 10o) closing speed adjustment screw.
C, the use and maintenance of the door closer, repair
The newly installed closers in use for a week to 10 days or so, you should check all the screws, and re tighten again.